In this episode we forgo talking about politics, and talk about New Years resolutions, and in particular talk about weight loss. Paul discusses his weight loss success story that started back in January of 2016. Over the year Paul talks about how he has lost 50 lbs and how he did it, without using any bullshit fad diets. He discuses calories in/calories out as well as saving money on gym memberships by exercising at home!
- Ask Jillian Calories In vs. Calories Out Medical Course
- TWO APPS THAT WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
- The Only 4 Exercises You Need
- Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Doorway Pull-up Bar
- SPRI Super Band
- Chuck Norris' Workout - Total Gym
- Weider Ultimate Body Works
- Gold's Gym XRS 50
- Gold's Gym XR 55
- Exerpeutic Aero Elliptical
Note: If you don't see the above player, it got stripped out or your browser doesn't support it. Visit www.mainwashed.com to play it from your browser, or click here to download the MP3 file.
The Mainwashed Weekly Scoop is now available on the following apps:
If you can't find it on your favorite podcast app, you can also subscribe via RSS!